Due to HCP’s rapid growth and expanding product lines, we need a thorough understanding of the needs of our healthcare customers. The Advisory Board provides candid input on important business and clinical issues.
Its members are respected professionals and thought-leaders in several hospital disciplines.
The Role of Advisory Board Members
To advise on important trends, issues and approaches that can help optimize our relationship with our customers.
To assist in gaining a better understanding of current issues that impact administrators and clinicians. Some of these topics may include:
- New surgical techniques and modalities
- Rising cost of medical devices and the reprocessing of single patient use items
- Economic impact of Hospital Acquired Infections
- Surgeon-industry relations; i.e. Stark Laws, etc
- Optimizing communication between OR and CS Departments
- Use of lease lines in effective supply chain management
- HCP marketing decisions